Friday, August 27, 2010

Fitting

I spose i'd call myself a music fan, then again everyone is, i do play bass though, not amazingly, but i find it rather cool. I lie i don't play it i just wear it around town in hope a girl will dig bass players. I lied again, i do play it a bit.

Anyhow i basically really enjoy music, well most music, my first experience of playing it was in year 3, i played recorder along with the whole class, and i thought i'd be cool and get a neon green one, i thought i was the shit. However there was this other kid who totally murked the recorder, he went to recorder club to be fair, and i wasn't gonna do that because everyone knew breaktimes was all about football. And i wasn't jealous of him, i just was a tad sad, cos i was like that kid is now the recorder kid and that won't be my thing.

I never have really found "my thing" on the same token i don't think i ever will. But if i were to it'd be something i wouldn't be ashamed of sharing and it'd feel right etc.

I doubt i really care about my thing, say if i was good at DJ'ing, which i am not by the way. Although my old IT teacher was in his spare time, being the cool kid he is. He once added music to hurricane katrina fotage as a demonstration. No REM everyone hurts here, he chose House of Fun, by Madness. Dick. It was twisted.

I also have no idea i fit in, then again the kids who "feel they don't belong" could make their own group which might work. It worked in Harry Potter... with Hufflepuff, yeah i make Harry Potter jokes. I know it's normal for people to feel that way, it's not a "no one" likes me how i fit in, more a "do i have a group" then again i would say groups an americanisation and just to be friends with the people you would call your friends, which seem to be everyone as a teenager/the social situation i'm in, which is cool on some levels i'd guess.

But i could end this with some disney thing with like "everybody fits in somewhere" but to be fair if you want to do things, you need to be yourself but also really make an effort and try hard to be a genuinelly nice person.

Stay Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment